
I awoke this morning to the excited cries of, "mama, mama, it's snowing!!," followed by the clunk, clunk, clunk of something being pulled out of the laundry closet. Too lazy to get up (it was 6am), I lay in bed and listened to the said somethings being dragged down the stairs...and then all was quiet. The quiet made me nervous as it usually means the boys are up to no good, but I was too sleepy to check. I would deal with it later. Not much later, when I realized I was too worried about what catastrophe awaited downstairs to enjoy the extra ten minutes in bed, I got up and went nervously to the living room. There they both were, sitting in their plastic sleds, blankets over laps, and looking at books.
1 comment:
Haha...I was trying to guess what was waiting for you when you went downstairs. How adorable your boys are!! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment